Should You Purchase Email Marketing Lists or Email Leads?

Success of your internet business is dependent on your email marketing campaign. In this business you, for you to succeed, your best option by far is to make a decision of embarking on an email campaign Now that you’ve decided to embark on an email campaign, your next task is to build an email marketing list, but where do you get it from? Must I be like the majority of people who succumb to the pitfall of ‘buying’ email marketing lists? Don’t make the very mistake.

Your email’s inbox might be full of the ads that offer you 1.8 million of email addresses for a fraction of the cost which is even tempting to you to buy them. Again do not fall into this trap as you are likely to be labeled as a ‘spammer’ almost as quickly as you send out these email. And the majority of your email recipients will just send your emails into their trash box, which is a waste of your effort. A n average of 80% of the addresses you attempt to purchase are, in fact, bogus or have been duplicated and the remaining 20% have not requested to receive your message.

Some website submission services may tempt you by offering you a list to which you can rent from for under 30 cents per email. Again, do not fall into this trap as it will not give you your targeted results. Remembers your objective here is to send emails to prospective clients who are wanting you to add value to their lives, those who are expecting you to be a solution to their concern. Those who are wanting to hear from you.
The big question, “where do you find these people?” Your best bet is to start with diverse marketing methods and pay attention to your web traffic. Below you will find a list, contributed by an existing email marketing company, of things that will ensure your email marketing list is successful.

•Consider Using a Broker — request websites that offer brokerage services, with heavy traffic, to link to your service and offer sign up for information. Most brokers will email lists for sale this service for an average of $.10 to $.15 per e-mail message.
•Direct-Mail Marketing — mail out flyers or postcards or business cards to all potential customers. When you design your postcards or business cards, be sure to request that people visit your site and sign up to get valued information and relevant messages
•Your Webpage- request individuals sign up for your guest book your online electronic magazine your newsletter, your offer for a free report or book and any contest that you have to offer. Be sure and put this opportunity on every page of your web site.

•Consider Telemarketers — consider using a telemarketing service or telemarketing agent to make contact with your potential clients. Request that your telemarketers require e-mail addresses (it’s a good idea to offer incentives for having clients give out their e-mail address [contest, free trials, etc.]).
•Get out There and Hoof It – this is a great opportunity for students who are off during the summer. Then students door-to-door, offering information exchange for e-mail addresses.
•Consider Hosting an Online Contest — open contests are extremely effective way to obtain e-mail addresses. On contest entry forms request e-mail addresses as method of approval for contest entry.
•Get Physical — if you operate a physical store, be sure and request the customers provide you with their e-mail address at checkout. You may also want to consider sending out surveys via the mail and running additional contests to gain access to consumer contact information.

Now you should be aware that there are many methods that you can employ to start your email campaign.